"For the reasons that follow, we conclude that the application judge erred in finding that Mr. Ford contravened the MCIA. Accordingly, we would allow the appeal."

Happy Day! Ford Stays!  More to follow....





Clayton Ruby Will Appeal to Supreme Court in Ford Ruling
The Star is live tweeting the event - expect no Glee.

#fordict is the hash tag.

CP24 live coverage

680 News live coverage.

Ford wins appeal to keep his job as Toronto’s mayor


Anonymous –   – (3:57 AM)  

Hey I am so glad I found your site, I really found
you by error, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyhow I
am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all
at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great b.


Here is my webpage ... best Diet

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP