French Crying Broke...Want Money From Canada For Mali Adventure

"Ambassador Philippe Zeller told The Canadian Press his country is grateful for Canada's contribution of a military transport plane to the Mali mission, but says money is needed to support the international force, which will eventually be buttressed by 2,500 French troops."

Anonymous –   – (10:35 PM)  

Hello Dear, are you really visiting this site regularly, if so afterward you
will definitely obtain good know-how.

Feel free to visit my blog; http://safedietplans.com

Anonymous –   – (4:28 PM)  

Hello to all, because I am really keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated regularly. It includes fastidious information.

Check out my web-site :: how to lose weight fast

Anonymous –   – (4:28 PM)  

Hello to all, because I am really keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated regularly. It includes fastidious information.

Feel free to visit my blog - how to lose weight fast

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP