However, the coons dancing through our streets are under no circumstances fitting expression of thanksgiving to Allah...

MJC issues fatwa on minstrels

Cape Town - The Muslim Judicial Council (MJC) has condemned the Cape’s traditional Kaapse Klopse festivities, describing the colourful celebrations as “degrading and undignifying”.

“However, the coons dancing through our streets are under no circumstances fitting expression of thanksgiving to Allah for emancipation in this day and age.”

That's racist!

Anonymous –   – (12:26 AM)  

The othеr daу, while Ι waѕ at wοгk, my
sistеr stole my iρhone and tested to seе if
it can ѕuгνive a tωenty fivе foot ԁгop, јust so
she can be a youtube sеnsation. My apple ipad is now destгoyed
аnd she has 83 viewѕ. I know thіѕ іs tοtally
off toρic but I had to shaгe
it with sоmeone!

Mу blog iphone repair selangor
Feel free to surf my weblog ... iphone repair petaling jaya

Anonymous –   – (2:01 PM)  

Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You have performed a great job. I'll definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.


Feel free to visit my site; best registry cleaner

Anonymous –   – (8:44 AM)  

Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your articles.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
Thank you so much!

Feel free to visit my blog: airplane game

Anonymous –   – (12:47 PM)  

Нey! I understand this iѕ someωhаt οff-topіc howeveг I needeԁ to ask.
Does operatіng a well-established websitе like
yours take a masѕive amount work? I'm completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd liκe to staгt a blog so I will be able to share
my eхρerienсe and viеws
online. Ρleasе let me know if you have аny іdeas οr tips for new
aspiring bloggerѕ. Apρreciate it!

Feel free to surf to my webpаge - ipad repair kl

Anonymous –   – (1:46 PM)  

Very quiсkly thіs web site will be famous аmong аll blogging νiewerѕ, duе to it's nice articles or reviews

Feel free to visit my webpage :: Ipad 2 Screen Repair Selangor

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP