In accordance with the teachings of Great Leader Kim Dong Wynne's Juche TDSB Releases Enemies List

For Immediate Release:

The Peoples Education Cadre of the Toronto District School Board, in accordance with the principles of Juche established by Great Leader Kim Dong Wynne have named for the public's guidance a list of class enemies. If you are on this list please turn yourself in immediately for disablement and gender re-assignment.

The Peoples Enemies List
Being Male
Being White
Being Wealthy
Being Able-Bodied
Being A U.S. Citizen

More Enemies to follow!





This load of Marxist horse-shit is currently found on page 8 of the GLSEN Jump Start Guide - examining Power Privilege and Oppression on the TDSB's web site. h/t ML


Do you persist in adherence to the banned subversive perversity of the religious opiate?  You are guilty of Faithism!

Die Class Enemy Die! A nest of vipers has been discovered!

Anonymous –   – (11:06 PM)  

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your
sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. All the best

Look into my web blog: mormons
my webpage > down

Anonymous –   – (10:01 PM)  

Thankfulness to my father who stated to me concerning this blog, this website is truly awesome.



Also visit my blog post diets that work for women

Anonymous –   – (3:48 AM)  

Thanks to my father who informed me about this weblog,
this web site is really remarkable.

Feel free to surf to my page :: get targeted twitter followers

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP