The Legal Project - In the Matter Of Imran Firasat

The Legal Project, an activity of the Middle East Forum, works to protect the right in the West to freely discuss Islam, radical Islam, terrorism, and terrorist funding. Our international client list includes authors, bloggers, journals and politicians.

Quote: “The Spanish government has revoked Imran Firasat’s asylum status because he made a film. Besides denying him his right of freedom of expression, the government is now trying to facilitate his transfer to Pakistan where Imran will face certain death for blasphemy. It is downright shameful. The Legal Project plans to take every measure possible to make sure that does not happen.” Sam Nunberg



In The Matter Of Imran Firasat
Petition for Imran Firasat's Canadian refugee status

Anonymous –   – (2:12 PM)  

oZzy moved away some time ago, I miss his cock, and I'm always hungry for making love.
FUCK MY PUSSY!

Also visit my web-site ... hcg injections

Anonymous –   – (4:34 PM)  

Tremendous isѕues here. I'm very happy to see your post. Thanks so much and I'm having a loοk forwагd to cοntact you.

Will уοu kindly drop me a e-mail?

Here is my weblog ... SerialClubbers - Blog View - Fitness Treadmills Helps Back in Loosing Your.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP