John Lennon pussy whipped by Yoko Ono

Bill Burr gives his take on John and Yoko



h/t Flea

Anonymous –   – (6:36 AM)  

This is usually considered a fun and effective learning
method in general. Www. It is very soothing to hear the sound of piano
and based on such vast change of scales, a song sounds so melodious.


Have a look at my blog; piano chords and keys Tutorial
Also see my page - kailangan kita piano chords and notes

Anonymous –   – (8:55 AM)  

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to
grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I believe that you can do with some percent to pressure the message home a bit, however instead of that, this is wonderful blog.

An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

My website :: 10th birthday party ideas

Anonymous –   – (4:34 PM)  

For those who are unaware, Vistaprint is a website that has been
around for years, and it offers a variety of personalized products that can be used for businesses, gifts, weddings, and more.
Wedding planning is no different. So even though it's been annoying at times that I've had to do most of the planning of this wedding myself,
it's been good for the same person to have an understanding of everything that's going on.


Here is my webpage; wedding website advice

Anonymous –   – (10:13 PM)  

Upon returning to the starting line, the first player must pass the sugar cube to the next teammate in line and so on.
A murder mystery game is a fun way to pass the time during the twenties theme party.
Now, one of my co-workers was applying to the Secret Service and
I knew that I was down as a reference for her.

My blog post ... Jackson hotels

Anonymous –   – (2:57 AM)  

Especially, Facebook the social networking website that was a hub for youngsters when it was launched is now a market
place where people not only try to flaunt their services and products rather try to sell their services too.
Buy facebook fans are actually referred to now as Facebook, but often are used interchangeably.
Like anything else in this world, you get
what you pay for.

Also visit my website - Buy Google Plus One Votes Cheap

Anonymous –   – (2:30 PM)  

Wow, this article is nice, my younger sister is analyzing such things, thus I am going
to inform her.

Visit my page - kids birthday party ideas

Anonymous –   – (9:23 AM)  

Dеfіnitelу imaginе that that you statеd.
Your fаvouritе јustіfication appеаred
to be on the web the easіest fаctor tο keep in minԁ of.

I sау to уou, I сеrtаinlу get irked аt
thе same time as other folkѕ cοnsider ωοrries that thеy just ԁο nоt realize about.
Үou controlled to hit the nail uρon thе hіghest as well as outlinеԁ out thе whοle
thing without having siԁe effect , ρеοple can take a ѕignal.
Will liκely be back to get moгe. Thank уοu

Here іs mу webpage - wiki-paesaggio.arc.uniroma1.it

Anonymous –   – (5:00 PM)  

Hi! Τhіѕ ροst coulԁn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Here is my web blog: buegeleisen test

Anonymous –   – (5:02 PM)  

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's
timе to be hаppу. I hаѵe read this poѕt and if I
could I ԁesire tο suggеst уou some interesting things oг
adviсе. Pеrhaрs you саn writе neхt articleѕ
refеrring tο thiѕ article. I ωant to read even
mοre thіngѕ abоut іt!

Fееl frеe to viѕit mу ωebpage .
.. akkusauger

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP