Judge Muhammad Daming Sanusi: “both the victims of rape and the rapist might have enjoyed their intercourse together"


‘Rape’ judge may face dismissal, ethics review

"Daming told lawmakers on House of Representatives Commission III on Monday that “both the victims of rape and the rapist might have enjoyed their intercourse together, so we should think twice before handing down the death penalty.”

h/t zd

Anonymous –   – (1:02 PM)  

The sixtу day complimentаry trial prοѵidе iѕ a tеrrіfic seleсtion,
in the сasе of thе flex wаіstband.


Ηere іs my wеb-site; Mimanso.Net

Anonymous –   – (7:26 AM)  

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist
with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.
Appreciate it!

my page - healthy waist to height ratio

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP