Moderate Muslims show courage speaking out against extremists

TORONTO - It's somewhat misleading to compare Farzana Hassan to Ayaan Hirsi Ali, the extraordinary woman from Somalia who fled to escape an arranged marriage to a Toronto man, and became an MP in Holland and a powerful voice against Islam's treatment of women.


Hirsi Ali sought refuge in the U.S. as Islamists vowed to assassinate her, as they killed a Dutch movie producer who filmed her story. Courage, integrity and insight distinguish Hirsi Ali.

Those same traits could be used to describe Hassan, who writes a column in the Toronto Sun on themes similar to those Hirsi Ali explores.


Jihadists tarnish Canada’s image

Anonymous –   – (6:19 AM)  

Useful information. Lucky me I found your site accidentally, and I'm surprised why this twist of fate didn't came about earlier!
I bookmarked it.

Stop by my web-site: best registry cleaner

Anonymous –   – (5:13 PM)  

If some one needs expert view about blogging and site-building then i recommend him/her to pay a visit this weblog, Keep up the pleasant job.


My web page ... http://Www.babesflick.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP