Moderate Tunisia - 2 Months Jail For Kissing In Public

NB - Google Translate used: 2 teenagers were sentenced to 2 months in jail for "kissing" in public. The girl's brother had informed the police.

Adel Almi, president of the Association for the conscience and reform , said he supports this punishment because punishment is a requirement, seeing that embrace an "act detrimental to society and the Muslim Tunisian people."

Anonymous –   – (6:19 AM)  

Hi! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

My web site windows registry cleaner

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP