Morsi in 2010: No peace with descendants of apes and pigs


Israeli-Palestinian negotiations are "a waste of time and opportunities" as Arabs and Muslims get nothing out of engagement with "the descendants of apes and pigs," current Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi asserted in September 2010, according to newly translated interviews published this week by the Middle East Media Research Institute



h/t MP

Anonymous –   – (12:47 PM)  

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest
thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about
worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
Here is my weblog status-Selebritis.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP