No Pictures Please! January 25th Is Global Day Of Muhammad!

The Shia are planning a Big Day To honour Mo! Yvonne Ridley is scheduled to vomit!


Here's an odd choice for a Shia Gig, the notice for this event came from an AIM  newsletter,...Dr Kamal Helbawy, former Muslim Brotherhood spokesman, is also an honored guest.

“I have Jewish friends who are really Jewish. They stay with me, they eat with me, they sleep with us at home. Who are real friends. Like Neturei Karta people. Like Dovid Weiss and hundreds of others, who are real Jews. And we respect them and we love them. We are brothers in humanity if not in religion. But unfortunately the ones we have in Israel, the Zionists, are not Jews. - Dr Kamal Helbawy

Anonymous –   – (5:13 PM)  

It's remarkable designed for me to have a website, which is helpful designed for my knowledge. thanks admin
Review my web site affiliate programs

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP