Our town's like a foreign country: Locals can't cope with all the immigrants, says mother after TV clash with academic

A mother who tackled a leading historian on live television about immigration insisted last night that her family’s home town has become like a ‘foreign country’.

On BBC1’s Question Time, Professor Mary Beard, an out of touch leftist blowhard pseudo-academic ,who doesn't even live near Boston, dismissed stories about the number of migrant workers overwhelming Boston as ‘myths’ and said ‘public services can cope’. But Rachel Bull, an office manager in Boston, who was in the audience, immediately challenged the Cambridge University classics professor, claiming hospitals and schools are struggling to cope in the Lincolnshire agricultural town.

Anonymous –   – (3:41 AM)  

Just want to say your article is as astonishing.
The clarity in your post is simply nice
and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up
to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue
the gratifying work.

my blog post: acid reflux remedies

Anonymous –   – (6:18 AM)  

Thankfulness to my father who informed me regarding this website, this weblog
is actually awesome.

My web site ... master cleanse secrets ()

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP