CBC Says Paul Martin's Time Slumming On Dad's Boats As Teenager Qualifies Him As Authority On Indians

Remember this? Paul Martin is the same clown who said Chief GrabTheCash was an inspiration to all Canadians... So you know his judgement is sound.

Paul Martin says Ottawa has 'no understanding' of native issues

"Martin’s interest in the lives and problems of aboriginal peoples dates back to his teenage years in the 1950s, when he worked on the shores of Hudson’s Bay and as a deck hand on tugboats going up and down the Mackenzie River. There, he saw firsthand the inequities faced by aboriginal friends, and it left a deep impression."

Either that or he fell and hit his head...


Anonymous –   – (8:44 AM)  

After looking at a number of the blog posts on your website,
I honestly like your technique of writing a blog.
I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and
will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my web site too and tell me your opinion.



Also visit my website - airplanes games

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP