"people who identify themselves as "transgendered" are psychotic or simply unhappy"

‘Transgendered’ are people who claim that they really are or wish to be people of the sex opposite to which they were born, or to which their chromosomal configuration attests," Dr. Berger stated.


"Some times, some of these people have claimed that they are ‘a woman trapped in a man’s body’ or alternatively ‘a man trapped in a woman’s body’."

"The medical treatment of delusions, psychosis or emotional happiness is not surgery,"

Anonymous –   – (3:19 AM)  

Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to make a great article… but
what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.
Also visit my site ; Christian Louboutin Sale

Anonymous –   – (2:01 PM)  

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a
few months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods
to prevent hackers?

Also visit my web site registry cleaners

Anonymous –   – (10:11 AM)  

Hey very interesting blog!

Feel free to visit my weblog: flying airplane games

Anonymous –   – (12:13 PM)  

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I have really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts.
After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again soon!

Also visit my web blog how to lose weight quickly

Anonymous –   – (6:39 AM)  

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also the rest of
the website is also very good.

Review my blog; wealthwayonline.com

Anonymous –   – (6:07 AM)  

Attractive element of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts.
Any way I'll be subscribing in your feeds or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to constantly fast.

Feel free to surf to my blog post: http://www.explorethecapabilities.com/

Anonymous –   – (12:39 PM)  

Currently it appears like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?



Look into my blog post - michael kors watches for men

Anonymous –   – (5:39 AM)  

At this time it seems like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform available right now.

(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

my blog post ... michael kors iphone case

Anonymous –   – (6:38 AM)  

Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest
price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

my site; michael kors gold watch

Anonymous –   – (9:35 AM)  

I wanted to construct a brief word to thank you for some of the great tips you
are sharing on this website. My extensive internet lookup has now been compensated with good quality insight to
go over with my two friends. I would say that most of us readers are definitely fortunate to dwell
in a notable community with many brilliant
individuals with valuable things. I feel very happy to have discovered
your webpages and look forward to really more cool moments reading here.

Thanks a lot again for a lot of things.

my website ... cheap authentic jordans

Anonymous –   – (10:48 PM)  

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to �return the favor�.

I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Feel free to surf to my web site michael kors 'madison' resin crystal watch

Anonymous –   – (11:19 AM)  

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

Here is my web page ... michael kors watches uk

Anonymous –   – (12:15 PM)  

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really
loved browsing your blog posts. After all I will
be subscribing to your feed and I'm hoping you write once more very soon!

Here is my homepage ... kevin durant shoes

Anonymous –   – (7:57 PM)  

My spouse and i have been quite relieved Chris could do his
basic research with the ideas he had out of your web page.

It is now and again perplexing to just find yourself making a gift of helpful tips that the others could have been selling.

And we also do know we need you to appreciate because of that.
All the explanations you made, the straightforward website navigation,
the relationships you help instill - it's everything spectacular, and it's leading our son in addition to our family reckon that the matter is interesting, and that's wonderfully essential. Many thanks for all the pieces!

Here is my web blog: jordans 2013

Anonymous –   – (10:52 PM)  

Hi there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

My website ... nike hyperdunk

Anonymous –   – (11:17 PM)  

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, good site!

My weblog: shox nz

Anonymous –   – (2:20 AM)  

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also�I'm happy to find numerous useful information here in the post, we need develop more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Here is my weblog :: michael kors sale

Anonymous –   – (6:37 AM)  

I must express some thanks to you for bailing me out of such a trouble.
As a result of surfing through the search engines and getting tricks which
are not powerful, I was thinking my entire life was done.
Being alive without the presence of answers to
the problems you've resolved by way of the review is a crucial case, as well as the ones which may have in a wrong way affected my career if I had not encountered your website. Your knowledge and kindness in dealing with every aspect was invaluable. I don't
know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a solution like this.
I can also now look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for this skilled and
result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to
endorse your blog post to any person who
needs to have counselling on this matter.

Feel free to visit my homepage: red bottom shoes

Anonymous –   – (6:54 AM)  

Admiring the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you provide.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information.
Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm including your
RSS feeds to my Google account.

my webpage: michael kors watches low price

Anonymous –   – (9:53 AM)  

I have to show some appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from this trouble.
As a result of browsing throughout the search engines
and coming across strategies that were not helpful,
I assumed my entire life was over. Being alive minus the approaches to the difficulties you have
sorted out by means of your main blog post is a crucial case, and the kind which might
have negatively damaged my career if I hadn't encountered your blog post. Your actual capability and kindness in taking care of all the stuff was crucial. I don't know what I
would have done if I hadn't come across such a step like this. I am able to at this time relish my future. Thanks a lot so much for your professional and amazing guide. I won't
hesitate to endorse the blog to any person who
desires guidance on this subject matter.

Also visit my homepage - grape 5s

Anonymous –   – (11:47 AM)  

I don�t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a
famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my website: retro jordans

Anonymous –   – (8:01 AM)  

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue together with your web site in web explorer, would check this� IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a good component of other people will leave out your excellent writing due to this problem.

my website

Anonymous –   – (11:47 PM)  

I go to see everyday a few websites and blogs to read articles,
except this web site provides quality based posts.


Have a look at my web page ... Chaussures De Football Pas Cher

Anonymous –   – (1:40 PM)  

What's up, all the time i used to check website posts here early in the break of day, since i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Here is my site ... Abercrombie Et Fitch

Anonymous –   – (7:29 AM)  

Keep this going please, great job!

my web blog: Air Jordan

Anonymous –   – (4:32 PM)  

What's up Dear, are you in fact visiting this website regularly, if so afterward you will without doubt obtain fastidious knowledge.

My web-site - Nike Black Blazers

Anonymous –   – (5:41 PM)  

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who has been doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this matter here on your web page.

My web site - Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonymous –   – (10:20 AM)  

Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good work.


Take a look at my page :: Sac a main Guess

Anonymous –   – (1:53 PM)  

Hi! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great info you've got here on this post. I will be coming back to your website for more soon.

Feel free to visit my homepage - Nike Air Max

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP