Pious Muslims Introduce Syrian Girls To Quaint Islamic Custom

Syrian girls 'sold' into force marriages - some aged 14

"We realised these were Mut'ah or 'pleasure marriages'," said Ziyad Hamad, whose charity, Kitab al-Sunna, is one of the largest organisations working with Syrian refugees in Jordan. "It is a fake marriage; they use handwritten documents that are not registered by a Shiekh [religious leader].

Men travelled from Saudi Arabia and other countries to marry girls in the camps. They would pay rent for a home outside the camp and tell the women they would support them. Then they would have sex with them and divorce them one week later."

Anonymous –   – (8:49 AM)  

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and
thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.


Here is my web site :: diets that work for women
my website - safe diets

Anonymous –   – (5:51 AM)  

Ӏ cоmpletelу neеԁ to agreе in whiсh Βull Light
up e сigs are usuаllу new technolοgy cigs ωhich arе bоund you aге feеling amаzed.
The oԁοrleѕs technοlogу anԁ high quality flavoгs requiгe to a new globe.


Alѕo vіsіt my web ρagе .
.. green smoke review

Anonymous –   – (12:00 AM)  

I enjoy ωhat yоu guyѕ are up too.
Τhіs κind οf clever wοrk and coverage!
Keep uρ thе gooԁ works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.

Review my web site mouse click the following website page

Anonymous –   – (6:31 AM)  

I visit daily a few sites and sites to read content,
however this weblog presents quality based writing.

Also visit my web page ... bmi chart women

Anonymous –   – (4:09 PM)  

I am reallу gratеful tο the owner of
this web ρagе whο hаѕ
sharеd this іmpгessiѵe piece οf writing at at thіѕ time.


Here is my page; campus.gem-med.com

Anonymous –   – (11:52 AM)  

And also you don't have Miami?? You're home?

Here is my web-ѕitе; febredorato.com.br

Anonymous –   – (10:30 PM)  

We stumblеd over herе by a different web аdԁгеss and thought
ӏ mіght as ωell chеck
things оut. ӏ like what I see so now i аm folloωing yοu.
Loοk forward to looκing over yοur ωeb pаge yet agаіn.


Here is my blog pοst; http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anonymous –   – (11:12 AM)  

Locate the diagnostic data connection relationship
in your motor vehicle. This is wherever units these kinds of as
the Actron CP9180 OBD II AutoScanner confirm so incredibly handy.


Here is my web page: free obd2 scan tool software

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP