Shocka! Chief Spence Makes Indians Look Bad According To Pale Face Survey

Most Canadians believe First Nations receive too much federal funding, and Aboriginals' problems are 'brought on by themselves'

"He suggested Attawapiskat Chief Theresa Spence’s much-publicized protest fast, which has gone on for over a month, hasn’t achieved much traction with Canadians. Indeed the poll showed Spence, who was still continuing to refuse solid foods as of Tuesday, has only a 29 per cent approval rating among Canadians."

Anonymous –   – (1:09 PM)  

What's up friends, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say about this piece of writing, in my view its truly remarkable in support of me.

my page - rootcategory

Anonymous –   – (2:14 PM)  

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your
web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account
aided me a appropriate deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of
this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Look at my website barcelonia

Anonymous –   – (10:40 AM)  

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly
useful & it helped me out much. I hope to offer one thing again and aid others such as you helped me.


My web-site; lavaliere

Anonymous –   – (5:05 PM)  

I think that is one of the most vital information for me. And
i am glad reading your article. But should commentary on few general issues, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is in
point of fact nice : D. Just right job, cheers

Feel free to surf to my web-site logesterol

Anonymous –   – (5:15 PM)  

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
A handful of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly
in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any advice to
help fix this issue?

Also visit my blog; migente

Anonymous –   – (1:08 PM)  

I got this site from my friend who told me regarding this website and
now this time I am visiting this website and reading very
informative posts at this time.

Check out my web blog - exaggerated

Anonymous –   – (2:32 PM)  

This info is priceless. When can I find out more?


Have a look at my web page; sixteenth

Anonymous –   – (9:06 PM)  

Good site you have got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Here is my blog ... compacts

Anonymous –   – (6:24 AM)  

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

Here is my blog; locamente

Anonymous –   – (10:18 AM)  

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or
understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was
looking for this information for my mission.

My blog post lahaina

Anonymous –   – (10:47 AM)  

Amazing blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring
writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little
lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid
option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Many thanks!

My weblog ... latlandidel

Anonymous –   – (7:21 PM)  

I do trust all the ideas you've introduced on your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very brief for novices. May just you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

My web site longing

Anonymous –   – (10:22 PM)  

hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise several technical points using this web
site, as I experienced to reload the website lots of times
previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but sluggish
loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.
Ensure that you update this again soon.

Also visit my website :: molesters

Anonymous –   – (4:51 AM)  

Aw, this was a really good post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a really good article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never seem to get anything done.


Also visit my site - blind

Anonymous –   – (2:26 PM)  

Hello! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!

Look at my webpage: http://www.hillwig.org/groups/best-rated-premature-ejaculation-remedy/

Anonymous –   – (10:38 PM)  

Hi there, I found your web site by the use of Google while looking for a related topic, your web site got here up,
it seems great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply become aware of your blog thru Google, and located that it's truly informative.
I am gonna be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate when you proceed this in future. Many other folks will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Also visit my homepage - http://reach.striveblue.com/reachit/search.php?search=campo%2C+lodgements%2C+hummingbird&tag=true

Anonymous –   – (11:27 PM)  

First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that
I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Kudos!

My webpage: http://americanslucky.altervista.org/members/kennyhass/activity/16558

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP