The Problem with John Kerry and Chuck Hagel: They Are Products of the Vietnam Generation

The Vietnam War still looms very large in the United States military’s collective understanding of history. So large that, about 15 years after the war’s end and a couple of years after the triumph of Desert Storm, Vietnam occupied a large part of the classroom portion of the US Air Force’s basic training curriculum. I know, because in 1993 I was an enlisted airman undergoing basic at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas.

Anonymous –   – (12:06 AM)  

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your
blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very
soon!

my blog post - healthy diet plans

Anonymous –   – (8:30 AM)  

The decor on the inside of the restaurant is absolutely beautiful.
Popular prizes include sports tickets, cash and vouchers for drinks, food
- and dollars off of tabs. The decline of the East side blues scene was disheartening, but, it also gave
rise to the need for a fresh start, which came in the form of the next
blues-only venue, Antone's, founded by the late Clifford Antone, during the summer of 1975.

Feel free to visit my web page: pub quiz team names

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP