Video: Idle No Mojo Versus Ezra Levant

Update: Why didn't OFL rank and file join the Sun protest after their own union promoted it?

“IDLE NO MORE” KOOKS ATTACK EZRA AND ASK SUN STAFF TO GO BACK TO EUROPE

This is almost 14 minutes of unmitigated lunacy, these people should be institutionalized. Watch the idiot who claims "Sun News Is Owned By Israel"

Anonymous –   – (12:29 AM)  

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is excellent, let alone
the content!

My web site - hemorrhoids treatment at home
Also see my page - internal hemorrhoids treatment

Anonymous –   – (2:05 PM)  

Normally I do not read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to
take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me.
Thank you, quite great post.

Also visit my webpage :: Hemorrhoid Treatments

Anonymous –   – (8:13 AM)  

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine.
Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks

Also visit my blog Airplane Simulator Game

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP