Welcome to the Second Annual Zilla Awards for Awesomeness in the Dextrosphere!


"Conservative Bloggers may still be the Chopped Liver of the Right, but in my eyes they are the finest cuts of the very best red meat, and now it is time to again recognize the bestiest of that best. "


Yay Me! I got a "Most Helpful" mention!

Anonymous –   – (8:34 PM)  

I'm not sure why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still
exists.

Visit my weblog :: diets that work fast
my web site > diet plans that work

Anonymous –   – (9:24 PM)  

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful
& it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help
others like you aided me.

Also visit my web blog - diet plans that work fast

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP