What Mary Berry can teach today’s feminists about not treating women as helpless victims

"Modern feminism presents women as passive victims of circumstance, unable to influence their own destiny. Not only is this nonsense, but it infantilises women by denying them any responsibility for what happens to them.

This absurdity has been on display in the past few days over perfectly sensible remarks about what women need to do to help protect themselves against attack."

Anonymous –   – (7:22 PM)  

I like the helpful info you supply to your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and test once more here frequently. I am moderately certain I'll learn
many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!


Also visit my webpage; Best Registry Cleaner

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP