World's Stupidest Women Located In Qatar: "HELP. I'm American marrying Muslim in Qatar."

"I am an American woman. I have recently converted to Islam and I will be marrying in Qatar in Febuary to an Egyptian Muslim man at the Sharia court. I love him very much but I have been reading about women's rights after marriage and I am starting to get a little scared before our wedding. Can some one please help me out and give me a little insight about what my rights are regarding dress, travel, socializing, learning, working,and etc... I am still learning so much about culture, faith, and language but I only recently even considered the legal changes I am going to have to adjust to. I am used to having freedom and I need help to evaluate this decision better. Thank you,"  Link

Lizzie

Below is part of one of the answers designed to allay her "concerns"

The Right Not To Be Beaten, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) specifically said,

"Do not beat the female servants of Allah." (Abu Dawud)

Allah (SWT) says in the Quran:

"…As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great." (An-Nisa’ 4:34)

The Prophet (SAW) said:

"When one of you inflicts a beating, he should avoid striking the face."

Anonymous –   – (11:03 PM)  

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?


my website; hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (11:04 PM)  

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?


Have a look at my web page ... hardwood floors
Also see my website: This Webpage

Anonymous –   – (12:45 AM)  

Normally I do not read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so!
Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great post.


Review my blog cleaning companies
My page - house keeping service

Anonymous –   – (1:50 AM)  

Hiya! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
If you have any recommendations, please share.
Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... ingrown hair

Anonymous –   – (2:51 PM)  

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation
however I in finding this topic to be actually something
that I believe I'd never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very huge for me. I'm looking
ahead to your subsequent put up, I'll try to get the dangle of it!
fx network

My web-site ... laptop projector rentals

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP