Argument over religion: Muslim kills Christian in cold blood

Lahore (Agenzia Fides) – Roshan Masih, a 45 year old Christian, was shot dead after an argument over religion in Lahore, capital of Punjab Province. Fides learned that the episode, on 16 February, brought bewilderment and grief ito the local Christian community : it was an act of murder in cold blood: Roshan’s defence of his Christian beliefs compared to Muslim beliefs, may have been considered ‘blasphemous’.

Anonymous –   – (5:07 AM)  

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's
the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.


Here is my web-site: bmi chart for men

Anonymous –   – (6:09 PM)  

I am in fact grateful to the owner of this web page who has shared this enormous paragraph at at this time.


Have a look at my homepage ... Best registry cleaner for Windows 7

Anonymous –   – (5:25 PM)  

Thank you for some other excellent post. The place else may anyone get that kind of
info in such a perfect means of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info.

Here is my web blog - best registry cleaner

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP