Crossroads’ condemnation undeserved

"The journalists who “discovered” the statement and claimed that it was only removed when they began asking questions seem to be misled, or are misleading. Cached links or copies may still exist, but there is little the Crossroads management can do about that. The result, however, was that the development wing of Crossroads was threatened with losing government funding, used to dig wells and bring clean water to Uganda, and save the lives of the poor and hungry."

Anonymous –   – (9:55 AM)  

Do you mind if I quote a small number of your posts as long as I
provide credit and sources back to your website: http://www.
blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=38070378&postID=1357310888892362782.
I will aslo ensure to give you the appropriate anchor text link using
your blog title: Blogger: Blazing Cat Fur. Please make sure to let me know if this is okay with
you. Thanks alot :)

My blog - elysium
Also see my site: estudiantes.gfc.Edu.Co

Anonymous –   – (7:12 PM)  

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring
blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for novice blog writers? I'd
certainly appreciate it.

Feel free to visit my web blog Rotting Chemical
my page - http://www.infobarrel.com/

Anonymous –   – (7:41 PM)  

I am starting a new online blog directory and was wanting to know
if I can submit your website? I'm hoping to increase my directory slowly by hand so that it retains good quality. I will make sure and put your blog in the best category and I'll additionally
use, "Blogger: Blazing Cat Fur" as your anchor text. Be sure
to let me know if this is acceptable with you by e-mailing me at: rico.

cleveland@gmail.com. Many thanks

my site: easy way

Anonymous –   – (12:46 AM)  

Hi! I am about to start my own blog and was wondering if you know where the best place to acquire a blog
url is? I'm not even sure if that's what its called?
(I'm new to this) I'm referring to "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=38070378&postID=1357310888892362782".
How do I go about obtaining one of these for the website I'm creating? Thankyou

Also visit my web blog :: packaging

Anonymous –   – (3:00 AM)  

Heya! I realize this is sort of off-topic however
I had to ask. Does operating a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work?
I am completely new to running a blog but I do write in my diary everyday.
I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

my web-site :: dekorativno

Anonymous –   – (3:46 PM)  

I'm really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?

Also visit my blog post: automatske

Anonymous –   – (2:33 PM)  

Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly
enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

Also visit my blog post - computer
My site: data

Anonymous –   – (9:17 PM)  

I am starting a new internet website directory and was wanting to know if I can
submit your blog? I'm trying to mature my directory gradually by hand so that it maintains good quality. I'll make sure
and put your website in the proper category and I'll also use, "Blogger: Blazing Cat Fur" as your anchor text. Be sure to let me know if this is ok with you by emailing me at: launa-lanham@gmail.com. Thanks

Check out my blog; site

Anonymous –   – (1:16 AM)  

Gday! I am about to begin my own blog and was wondering if you know where the
best place to acquire a blog url is? I am not even sure if
that's what its known as? (I'm new to this) I'm referring to "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=38070378&postID=1357310888892362782". Exactly how do I go about obtaining one of these for the website I'm making?

Thanks a lot

Visit my web site :: recovery

Anonymous –   – (7:12 PM)  

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with
your site. It appears like some of the text in your content are running off the screen.
Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to
them too? This may be a issue with my internet
browser because I've had this happen before. Thank you

Also visit my blog - articles
My site - comp

Anonymous –   – (4:31 AM)  

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest
but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Many thanks

my website ... advokatska kancelarija

Anonymous –   – (11:16 PM)  

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kudos

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... los

Anonymous –   – (7:53 PM)  

I pay a visit each day a few websites and information sites to read posts, however this weblog provides quality based articles.


My blog fat people

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP