Didn't We Just Liberate These Ungrateful Islamist Pricks? Libya arrests suspected Christian missionaries

TRIPOLI, LIBYA — Four foreigners were arrested in Libya on suspicion of distributing books about Christianity and proselytizing, a Libyan police spokesman said on Saturday. Police spokesman Hussein bin Hamid said the suspects were from South Africa, Egypt and South Korea, and one held both Swedish and U.S. nationality. The Swedish Foreign Ministry confirmed that a dual national Swedish-American citizen was arrested while traveling on a U.S. passport. The U.S. Embassy in Libya declined comment. Spreading Christianity is a crime in the predominantly Muslim North African county.

Anonymous –   – (6:55 PM)  

Hi there I am so grateful I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a
all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

my web site ... hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (8:51 PM)  

I think this is among the most important info for me. And i
am glad reading your article. But should remark on some
general things, The website style is ideal, the articles
is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Look at my website :: hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (11:15 PM)  

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's
both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I found this in
my search for something relating to this.

my blog post :: toenail fungus treatment
Also see my site: zetaclear nail fungus relief

Anonymous –   – (12:00 AM)  

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


Look into my weblog - treatment for toenail fungus

Anonymous –   – (5:17 PM)  

Excellent article. I am experiencing many of these issues as well.
.

my blog post ... http://www.musicjunkeys.com/index.php?do=/blog/41246/necessary-factors-explaining-why-a-maid-service-is-something-you-must-choos/
Also see my site: cleaning companies

Anonymous –   – (8:20 PM)  

Wonderful article! That is the type of information that
should be shared across the net. Disgrace on the seek engines for no longer positioning this put up higher!
Come on over and discuss with my website . Thank you =)

Feel free to visit my web-site nail fungus treatment
My website :: treatment for toenail fungus

Anonymous –   – (1:08 PM)  

If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, just go
to see this web site every day as it gives feature contents, thanks

My homepage - hair loss

Anonymous –   – (5:59 AM)  

It's hard to come by well-informed people for this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Here is my homepage - http://pamojanetwork.com
my site - hair growth cycle

Anonymous –   – (10:01 PM)  

If some one needs to be updated with newest technologies afterward he must be go to see this web page and be up to date everyday.


Check out my webpage maidbrigade.com

Anonymous –   – (12:12 PM)  

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to
be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out
the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a
signal. Will likely be back to get more.

Thanks

Also visit my website - mikedugan82.tumblr.com/post/44579866977/

Anonymous –   – (4:33 PM)  

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and
I hope you write again soon!
0 credit card balance

My webpage; remote offsite backup

Anonymous –   – (3:33 AM)  

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know
a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead
of that, this is great blog. An excellent read.
I'll definitely be back.

My web page ... phen375 reviews

Anonymous –   – (9:09 PM)  

Good way of explaining, and nice piece of writing to take information on the topic of
my presentation topic, which i am going to
convey in university.

Here is my web-site; buy wartrol

Anonymous –   – (9:12 PM)  

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked
submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyway, just wanted to say great blog!

Look into my web blog: wartrol review

Anonymous –   – (9:27 PM)  

If you wish for to grow your know-how just keep visiting this web site
and be updated with the latest news update posted here.

Take a look at my web page :: wartrol reviews

Anonymous –   – (9:36 PM)  

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.

I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Also visit my webpage; does wartrol work

Anonymous –   – (11:43 PM)  

It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which is helpful for my experience. thanks admin

my web page ... buy wartrol

Anonymous –   – (11:48 PM)  

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
My blog has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd
certainly appreciate it.

my weblog; phen375

Anonymous –   – (12:01 AM)  

My brother recommended I might like this web site.
He was totally right. This post actually made my day.
You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

Feel free to visit my weblog :: wartrol scam

Anonymous –   – (2:20 AM)  

Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this web site; this weblog carries remarkable and actually good stuff for visitors.

My webpage; myspacearticles.info

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP