Dr. Andrew Bennett Named 1st Ambassador Of Religious Freedom

This guy.

More here...

The CBC commenters are goin nutzoid, some are convinced atheists will be shipped to the Gulag...

The Globe's John Ibbitson can't find anything to criticize so he insults SoCons








Related: Blame it on ignorance - Leftist, secular MPs,  like the Media Party - just don’t get the concept of sin

"What do our political parties think about religious conservatives whose faith teaches them that there are sexual sins, including adultery and homosexuality?

The answer is: It depends when you ask them."

Anonymous –   – (10:44 AM)  

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so
much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home
a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

My homepage; Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Florida

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP