Evangelicals are un-Canadian says Godless Quisling 5th Columnist Commie Mulcair

OTTAWA - NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair lashed out at Muslim oops evangelical Christian groups Monday, accusing them of going "completely against" Canadian values and law with their beliefs about homosexuality.


Mulcair's anger spilled over when reporters asked about Crossroads Relief and Development - a group that's received $389,000 from the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) to build wells and provide clean water to 11,000 people Uganda.

Anonymous –   – (2:01 PM)  

I got this site from my pal who shared with me about this web site
and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative content at this time.


My page best registry cleaner for windows 7

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP