Fine. No Funding For Crossroads, But No Funding For Gay Groups Either

Update: Funding stopped for anti-gay religious group pending investigation

Both the Globe and the CBC are on the attack against Crossroads Christian Communications. Crossroads has received funding from CIDA for a foreign aid project in Uganda that entails digging, wells & latrines and promoting hygiene awareness. The Globe and the Ceeb suggest that Crossroads should not be eligible for government funding of any sort because of their scripture based views on homosexuality. Perhaps they should offer to send QuAIA over to dig the latrines.

I have yet to see either the Globe or the CBC attack the funding that Mosques receive from federal coffers. Funny that.

Anonymous –   – (12:30 AM)  

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was
just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you
reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

My blog :: external hemorrhoid treatment
My website > external hemorrhoids treatment

Anonymous –   – (10:11 AM)  

Easybinarycash.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.easybinarycash.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.easybinarycash.com/]make money[/url] securely online

Anonymous –   – (1:30 AM)  

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back
frequently!

My weblog ... strec
My site: oprema

Anonymous –   – (11:16 AM)  

Currently it looks like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform out there right now.

(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

my web blog: automatske

Anonymous –   – (7:17 AM)  

Gday! It appears as though we both have a passion for the same thing.
Your blog, "Blogger: Blazing Cat Fur" and mine are
very similar. Have you ever thought of authoring a guest post for a related
website? It will unquestionably help gain exposure to your blog (my website recieves a lot of
visitors). If you happen to be interested, email me at:
doloresmcdonald@gawab.com. Thanks for your time

Here is my page ... lost data

Anonymous –   – (3:19 PM)  

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article.
I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


My web blog; graduate certificates online

Anonymous –   – (12:37 PM)  

Hi. I was thinking of adding a website link back to your blog since
both of our websites are centered around the same topic.
Would you prefer I link to you using your site address:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=38070378&postID=934283838977997544 or web site title: Blogger:
Blazing Cat Fur. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Here is my blog - removal products

Anonymous –   – (5:01 AM)  

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with
hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up.
Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

Feel free to visit my page :: stump rotting

Anonymous –   – (1:21 PM)  

Hi to аll, as I am genuinеly eageг
of гeading this ωeb site's post to be updated daily. It carries pleasant information.

Look into my blog ... make money online

Anonymous –   – (7:54 PM)  

Howdy! I hope you do not mind but I decided to publish your web site:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=38070378&postID=934283838977997544 to my on-line directory.
I used, "Blogger: Blazing Cat Fur" as your blog title. I hope this is acceptable with you.
In the event that you'd like me to change the title or remove it completely, contact me at teralavoie@arcor.de. Thank you.

Take a look at my web page ... grinding

Anonymous –   – (10:19 AM)  

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm
definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.


my web page ... luggage canada

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP