Fort Hood Hero Says President Obama 'Betrayed' Her, Other Victims

"Betrayed is a good word," former Sgt. Munley told ABC News in a tearful interview to be broadcast tonight on "World News with Diane Sawyer" and "Nightline."

"Not to the least little bit have the victims been taken care of," she said. "In fact they've been neglected.

h/t Porketta


Anonymous –   – (5:31 PM)  

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis to obtain updated from latest reports.

Here is my web-site: bad credit loans

Anonymous –   – (2:25 PM)  

These ads are then distributed to their network of
websites. Getting more views for your video can help you
increase its publicity and promotion. The platform
witnesses millions of clicks and views every day.


My web page - Buy Youtube Views Cheap

Anonymous –   – (2:36 PM)  

Search for professional Internet Marketing Companies India and let
an experienced copy writer craft eye-grabbing ad
content for your business. Robert Riohe is a well-known author, he has
been writing different blogs on different topics like health,nutrition,supplements etc.
If this kind of business you are looking for or planning to
go into just for the reason that you wanted to consult or even handle those promotions for other
businesses, well then, make sure that don’t fail to notice the opportunity to
point out those costumers or clients of yours who are potentials in which you grow
your own business with the very techniques you wanted to
provide to them.

my blog: Internet Marketing Plan
Also see my web page :: Internet Marketing Techniques

Anonymous –   – (5:02 PM)  

You can make your weddings in Delhi a success by trust tasks
to your love ones. Many styles of flowers are
available at the marketplace especially doomed for ornamentation
prospect. An increasing number of marrying couples (particularly
those entering second or later marriages) will request that guests refrain from
giving gifts.

Here is my web page; wedding website and invitations

Anonymous –   – (4:23 AM)  

' Satanic Ritual - Decorate the space with human sacrifice, goblets of blood, pentagrams, and things draped in black. This was zero cost because the students went to local stores and asked for either donations and gift cards to purchase these items. I hope you have fun planing a birthday party for your tween, I hope my birthday party ideas for tween's helped you.



my page ... antivirus software

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP