Germans Tell Matt Damon To Frack Off


Matt Damon's fracking film bombs at Berlinale

"...the film was also marred by a conflict of interest because some of the financing came from the United Arab Emirates, a giant oil exporter for which gas extraction is a major threat."




From the comments: "And I'm sure Damon has a modest house or ten. Just like Al Gore's 10,000 Sq.Ft house. Oh I'm sure he buys carbon credit's. But isn't that just the same as buying an indulgence from the Catholic church? All while telling the commoners they have to down size and tighten their belts.

There's a word for that. Oh yes! I remember. Hypocrite."

Anonymous –   – (8:09 AM)  

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks

My blog - activity calorie calculator

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP