Here's another reason why Catholics should never have taken the money...

Catholic schools: Ontario parents fighting to have children exempt from religious studies


"A Brampton father has won a partial exemption from religious studies for his son but may still take a Catholic school board to court to win a full pass, as other parents across the province fight for a basic right outlined in the Education Act."

Anonymous –   – (7:37 AM)  

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for inexperienced blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


Also visit my site :: airplane games
my website :: airplane simulator games

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP