Islamists Stealing Christian Children to Train as Suicide Bombers

"ICC began receiving reports in July 2012 that Christian children were being trafficked to madrassas. The first 10 were rescued that same month and reported to ICC that they were forced to study Quran verses and Muslim prayers, pray five times a day, and learn Arabic. If they refused, they were beaten with live electric wires or rods, underfed, locked in small closets, and verbally abused. “I was beaten many, many times because I didn’t want to pray,” a rescued boy said. Sources indicate that as many as 200 more children may also be in need of rescue."

Anonymous –   – (6:29 PM)  

Hi would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've
loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog
loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend
a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price? Cheers, I appreciate it!



Have a look at my weblog; registry cleaner software

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP