"Many women having abortions are not Christian and would find it doubly offensive to have their abortion represented by a cross."


In Abbotsford, BC, a property owner has set up a symbolic cemetery on his own land, with 1,862 miniature crosses on it, to symbolize the number of abortions each week in Canada.
It's like those small memorials along highways where people have died in car accidents.



Is it shocking? Maybe. But if it bothers you to think about what those crosses symbolize, that's the point. And that's why a pro-abortion extremist group wants the government to shut it down.

Anonymous –   – (2:01 PM)  

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any suggestions?

Also visit my web site ... registry cleaner review

Anonymous –   – (12:03 AM)  

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about
this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something.
I feel that you can do with some percent to force the message home a bit, however instead of
that, that is magnificent blog. An excellent read.
I'll certainly be back.

Also visit my site ... nail fungus treatment

Anonymous –   – (12:07 AM)  

I've read some good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you place to create this kind of excellent informative web site.

Feel free to visit my web blog :: http://www.flooranddecoroutlets.com/hardwood-solid.html

Anonymous –   – (6:42 PM)  

Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I
came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be
tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and outstanding design and style.


Stop by my homepage :: hardwood flooring
Also see my page > mouse click the following web page

Anonymous –   – (11:07 PM)  

Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this weblog; this blog contains awesome and genuinely fine data in support of readers.

my site; phoenix house cleaning

Anonymous –   – (1:09 AM)  

I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles everyday along with a mug of coffee.

Here is my web-site ... zetaclear reviews
my web page - nail fungus zetaclear

Anonymous –   – (5:17 PM)  

When I initially commented I seem to have clicked on
the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and
now every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the
exact same comment. Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me from that
service? Thank you!

Stop by my web site: cleaning services
My site > cleaning services

Anonymous –   – (6:10 PM)  

Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other person's webpage link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar for you.

Check out my blog post ... registry cleaner review

Anonymous –   – (5:25 PM)  

A person essentially lend a hand to make severely articles I
would state. That is the very first time I frequented your
website page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual publish incredible.
Great task!

Here is my web page :: best registry cleaner

Anonymous –   – (3:02 PM)  

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own
but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you
mortgage protection cover

Also visit my web-site :: house insurance compare

Anonymous –   – (8:13 PM)  

Wonderful web site. A lot of helpful info here.

I'm sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you in your effort!

Also visit my website; wasserspeier solar ()

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP