Muslim Association Of Canada Member Charged In Montreal Kidnap Attempt


Point de Bascule sent this story along, a Muslim Association Of Canada member Chiheb Battikh was recently charged in a bizarre kidnap/ransom attempt of a young child.

Battikh has been described in prior unrelated reports as a spokesman for the terrorist supporting Muslim Brotherhood group in Canada.

Anonymous –   – (11:11 AM)  

Easybinarycash.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.easybinarycash.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.easybinarycash.com/]make money[/url] securely online

Anonymous –   – (11:04 PM)  

Wonderful article! That is the type of info that should be shared across the internet.
Shame on the search engines for not positioning this submit upper!
Come on over and visit my website . Thanks =)

my web blog ... hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (7:49 PM)  

You are so interesting! I don't think I've read through a single
thing like this before. So good to discover somebody with some genuine thoughts on
this issue. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up.

This site is something that's needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

My blog post :: toenail fungus treatment

Anonymous –   – (11:14 PM)  

It is actually a great and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Also visit my webpage; toenail fungus treatment

Anonymous –   – (5:15 PM)  

Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues.
It was definitely informative. Your website is useful. Many
thanks for sharing!

Stop by my web site: hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (9:49 PM)  

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how about
unexpected emotions.

Feel free to visit my website zetaclear side effects

Anonymous –   – (11:28 AM)  

I think the admin of this web site is truly working hard in support of his
website, since here every material is quality based information.


Also visit my web site ... diets that work for women

Anonymous –   – (3:20 PM)  

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the website is
also really good.

Here is my blog post ... graduate certificate programs online

Anonymous –   – (7:11 AM)  

Great article.

my web page cleaning agencies

Anonymous –   – (8:45 AM)  

I'm extremely pleased to find this site. I need to to thank you for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new things in your site.

Here is my site; airplane simulation games

Anonymous –   – (3:03 PM)  

My relatives every time say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I
am getting knowledge every day by reading thes nice
articles or reviews.
parachute

Feel free to visit my blog post :: cheapest loan personal

Anonymous –   – (4:56 PM)  

I quite like looking through an article that will make people think.
Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!

My website ... http://Giaoluu.bannhac.com/index.php?Do=/Profile-23202/info/

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP