Political Islam/JihadWatch websites hacked

Jihad Watch is up but not entirely functional as is Political Islam. The Movable Type blogging platform has been subject to a new exploit.

"You have to understand that this is a unique attack, inasmuch as this vulnerability has never been exploited before, not only that it was done within a month, also YOU were targeted. Movable Type is used by government agencies and some quite high profile sites around the world. MT will want to fix this for their own reasons. A director at MT wants a conference call to glean what he can, and they may want access to logs, my report etc. This issue may escalate quite a bit, including involvement of government security agencies. We have certain obligations to assist in any investigation."

h/t ls

Anonymous –   – (6:40 PM)  

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can
i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a applicable deal.

I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid clear idea

Also visit my homepage - bmi chart women

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP