Politically Correct Lunacy: Toronto Star Pixilates Pic Of Most Wanted Criminal Facing Deportation For The 3rd Time

Update the Star has now replaced the pic with a clear image.

Here's the real Walford Uriah Steer.













Here's the Toronto Star's politically correct Walford Uriah Steer.

Canada tries for third time to kick out man on ‘most wanted list



Anonymous –   – (9:32 AM)  

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well
written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

my web site ... healthy diet plans

Anonymous –   – (5:13 PM)  

It's great that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our argument made at this place.

Here is my weblog ... http://www.babesflick.com/

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP