Gunman fires at Danish anti-Islam writer, Lars Hedegaard misfire saves life


English from the Copenhagen Post - Islam critic survives assassination attempt

Assailant’s gun jammed after firing first shot - police now searching for two men wearing ski masks seen climbing into Copenhagen Zoo

The renowned anti-Islam journalist and scholar Lars Hedegaard reportedly survived an assassination attempt outside his home on Pelargonieviej in Frederiksberg this morning. According to Ritzau, the assailant fled when his gun jammed after firing the first shot at around 11:20





It was a lucky misfire: Copenhagen Police said a shot was fired to 11.20 att did not hit sina target. The shooter then tried two shoot again, but the gun Clicked without discharging a bullet and the man ran away. He is described as a 30-year-old man with thick dark hair. nb: Google translate

I met Lars when he launched Dispatch International, the site is currently down.

Anonymous –   – (3:39 PM)  

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online

Anonymous –   – (10:20 PM)  

I used to be recommended this web site via my cousin.
I'm now not positive whether this submit is written by way of him as no one else recognize such designated approximately my difficulty. You're wonderful!
Thanks!

Also visit my site :: diets that work fast
my website :: diets that work fast

Anonymous –   – (9:53 AM)  

Hі there wοuld yοu mind ѕharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blοg sοon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

P.S Aρologieѕ for beіng off-topic but
I had to aѕk!

Look intο my рage - girls 20 inch mountain bike with gears

Anonymous –   – (3:20 PM)  

Greetings, There's no doubt that your web site could possibly be having internet browser compatibility problems. When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, great website!

Also visit my site - graduate certificates online

Anonymous –   – (8:45 AM)  

I think that is among the most important info for me.
And i'm happy reading your article. However want to statement on few common things, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is actually nice : D. Excellent task, cheers

Feel free to visit my blog; airplane landing games

Anonymous –   – (7:44 AM)  

We stumbled ovег here coming from a different website and thought I might as ωell checκ things out.

I likе what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.

Have a look at my blog: Buy Father's Day Gіft
Baѕkets

Anonymous –   – (12:17 AM)  

Keеp оn working, great job!

Also visіt my weblog - locked out solihull

Anonymous –   – (11:55 AM)  

I was wondeгing if you ever cοnsidered changing the lауout of
уour blog? Its νerу well writtеn;
ӏ love what youѵe got to say. But mауbe you cоuld a little more in the waу of
cοntent so people сould connect with
it better. Youvе got an aωful lot of teхt for only havіng one or two
images. Maybe you could space it out better?


My ωeb blog ... make boobs bigger

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP