Shame on Jewish Democrats

"Watching the Chuck Hagel US Senate confirmation hearings for secretary of defense, I almost became physically sick. To watch my fellow Jewish senators, all liberal Democrats, suck up to Obama and Hagel with softball questions against the interests of their own people and Israel was more than I could handle. The spectacle of southern Republicans senators, with almost no Jewish constituents in their states, standing up for the Jewish people and Israel against Hagel's evasive and nonsensical responses, while fellow Jews sat idly by, will stick with me for a long time.

Bless the Republicans for doing what is right while shame on my fellow Jews for not learning from history."

Anonymous –   – (8:22 AM)  

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of
clever work and reporting! Keep up the awesome works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.

My web blog :: how much should i weigh for my age

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP