Sharia Law: Extremism the Government Ignores

"The Islamic Sharia Council of Britain believes a woman's word is worth half of a man's, it also believes that men should be allowed to beat and rape their wives and that divorce should be the right of a man but available to women only with male permission.

The kind of society they wish for - an Islamist society - is one where death is the punishment for homosexuality and adultery, where apostates are killed and non-believers subjugated, and where freedom of speech is blasphemous.

Perhaps the most disgusting aspect of sharia in Britain however is the sanctioned rape of thousands of young girls (some as young as five) under the guise of "marriage" and carrying on with impunity in sharia councils and mosques all over the country. The Sunday Times has proved that this is happening, as has the Iranian and Kurdish Women's Rights Organisation.

The Islamic Sharia Council is an extremist and misogynistic body run by theocrats; some of whom are linked with the "moderate" Muslim Council of Britain."

Anonymous –   – (8:07 PM)  

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only
placing the other person's webpage link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same for you.

My web site - hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (8:22 PM)  

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
It is the little changes that produce the greatest changes.
Thanks for sharing!

Stop by my web blog; hardwood floors
Also see my page :: hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (8:57 PM)  

Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Also visit my website ... hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (10:07 AM)  

Hi, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts,
that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

Here is my web-site - zetaclear reviews
my web page > zetaclear nail fungus relief

Anonymous –   – (4:08 PM)  

I don't leave a great deal of remarks, but i did a few searching and wound up here "Sharia Law: Extremism the Government Ignores". And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it be simply me or does it look like some of these comments come across as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online sites, I'd like to follow everything
fresh you have to post. Would you list of all of all your shared pages like your twitter feed,
Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Also visit my homepage :: hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (12:35 AM)  

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of websites for
about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My blog post :: nail fungus zetaclear

Anonymous –   – (7:32 PM)  

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is important and all. However think about if you added some great photos or
videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this site could definitely be
one of the best in its field. Wonderful blog!


Also visit my weblog ... hair growth cycle

Anonymous –   – (5:42 AM)  

Hello to all, it's actually a fastidious for me to visit this website, it contains important Information.

Also visit my website: hair loss treatment

Anonymous –   – (6:00 AM)  

Hello friends, its impressive paragraph about educationand fully explained,
keep it up all the time.

my web blog ... ingrown hair

Anonymous –   – (4:12 PM)  

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.

I'm trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
lake geneva

my web-site - ft lauderdale personal injury lawyer

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP