Somalia Jails Rape Victim & Journalist Who Interviewed Her - Obama Proposes To Drop Somali Arms Embargo!

Coincidence? I think not!

Somali court jails alleged rape victim
A Somali court jailed a woman, who said she was raped by security forces, for insulting state institutions in a case that has sparked international alarm.

The woman and a journalist, who interviewed her but did not broadcast a story about the case, were each jailed for one year.

Obama is obviously pleased -  U.S. urges lifting of U.N. arms embargo on Somalia

h/t zd

Anonymous –   – (9:06 AM)  

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me breakfast because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your internet site.

my homepage; chapter 13 bankruptcy florida

Anonymous –   – (12:36 PM)  

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online

Anonymous –   – (11:28 PM)  

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any
issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due
to no back up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?



Also visit my blog - healthy diet plans

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP