Stand with the Spencers of the world

Robert Spencer is an acknowledged expert on Islam and Jihad and has been a public, courageous and fierce critic of both for many years.

His credentials are impeccable. He has studied Islamic theology, law and history in depth for over 30 years, has authored 12 books, has lectured extensively to the American defense and intelligence communities, has written over three hundred articles about Jihad and Islamic terrorism, is the Director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center which raises awareness about the reality of Islam and Jihad and how they manifest themselves in the world and speaks regularly on various talk shows and at conferences and other public forums.
***

Petition:  Diocese of Worcester Should Let Robert Spencer Speak!

Anonymous –   – (2:00 PM)  

Wow, awesome blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for?
you make running a blog glance easy. The full look
of your website is wonderful, as smartly as the content material!
My website > best gold stocks

Anonymous –   – (12:11 AM)  

Hi I am so excited I found your website,
I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Yahoo
for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot
for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

Anonymous –   – (12:25 AM)  

Excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You have performed a great job.

I'll certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.


Here is my web-site hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (9:20 PM)  

Hello there! This article couldn't be written much better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I am going to send this information to him. Fairly certain he'll have a great read.
I appreciate you for sharing!

Also visit my homepage; zetaclear reviews
My page :: nail fungus zetaclear

Anonymous –   – (1:02 AM)  

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this website is truly good and the visitors are truly sharing pleasant thoughts.

Here is my homepage; hair loss remedy

Anonymous –   – (2:34 AM)  

I am truly delighted to read this web site
posts which carries plenty of valuable facts, thanks for
providing these statistics.

Also visit my weblog - hair regrowt
Also see my page :: hair follicles

Anonymous –   – (3:00 PM)  

Thank you for another great article. The place else may anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal manner of
writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the search for such
info.
bow down

My blog post airport delays

Anonymous –   – (3:57 PM)  

magnificent points altogether, you just received
a logo new reader. What could you suggest about your post that you
made some days in the past? Any positive?
national rental cars

My blog - uab

Anonymous –   – (5:39 PM)  

hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked
up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times
previous to I could get it to load correctly.

I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to
my email and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content.
Ensure that you update this again soon.

Feel free to visit my web page provillus reviews

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP