Sun TV Are H8trs Owned By Rothschild Zionists Claims License Opponent

A reasoned argument from a concerned citizen against Sun TV's CRTC license application.

"Sun TV is already available on satellite do not make us pay for this disgusting hate speech! The world is watching you, govern yourself accordingly and do not support Rothschild Zionists! The public will not stop until they are extinguished from the media."

Original here.






















If you haven't, do drop a note in support of Sun TV's application, right here.


h/t Sanwin


Anonymous –   – (2:01 PM)  

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different website
and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i
am just following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.


Feel free to visit my page - best registry cleaner

Anonymous –   – (2:02 PM)  

Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality was a amusement account it.

Look complex to far introduced agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we be in contact?

My blog post :: best registry cleaner

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP