TDSB advised to cut teachers not trannies

Declining enrolment numbers are forcing the Toronto District School Board to consider cutting back on high-school teachers.

Staff have suggested to trustees that they cut 248 secondary school teaching jobs, based on enrolment numbers that show 2,300 fewer students than initially projected.

More at The Star...

As always the LGBTQYHMLKOPSDFREWXYZ community will suffer most!

John  – (11:02 PM)  

"“We have less kids in high school and we have to work with what we have and do it in a more creative way,” she said."

Sweet baby Jesus - and she works for the Board. It's "We have fewer kids in high school .." you idiot. Learn English grammar.

Anonymous –   – (10:01 PM)  

I know this web site gives quality dependent posts and other data,
is there any other web site which offers these kinds of
stuff in quality?

Also visit my blog post ... diets that work for women

Anonymous –   – (3:36 PM)  

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return yet again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Feel free to surf to my web blog - www.jnmassage.info

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP