The Foreign Aid Racket

"...aid organizations, in their heart-rending TV pitches, like to cite striking statistics, such as the International Monetary Fund’s claim that half of Kenyans live on less than a dollar a day; what they omit to mention is that 75 percent of Kenyan adults own cell phones – meaning either that the dollar-a-day line is a bit of a fib, or that a dollar goes a hell of a lot further in Kenya than the aid industry wants you to believe."

h/t zr

Anonymous –   – (7:44 AM)  

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many thanks

Here is my web blog african mango plus
My web page: african mango australia

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP