Today In Syrian Atrocities: A Sharia Court Of Our Rebel Allies Sentences 4 Assad Supporters To Death

They must have caught about 20 rounds each.

NB Google Translate: "Aleppo: Show videotape arrived Syrian Observatory for Human Rights copy questioning combat battalion four young men and a woman in the neighborhood of Bab Neirab in Aleppo on charges of dealing with the security services and the Baath Party and lure fighters from the Brigades fighter and kill him, according to Helms in the interrogation and said the battalion that after interrogation for two days Sharia court issued a death sentence against four males and appears at the end of the tape of the execution by firing heavy bullets at youths"

Did you catch that... "and a woman". Lord only knows what fate befell her.

Anonymous –   – (9:13 PM)  

Hi there just stumbled upon your website via Google after I entered in, "Blogger: Blazing Cat Fur" or something similar (can't quite remember exactly). Anyhow, I'm relieved I found it because your
subject material is exactly what I'm searching for (writing a university paper) and I hope you don't mind if I gather some
information from here and I will of course credit you as the source.
Thank you.

my homepage nights

Anonymous –   – (10:25 PM)  

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!

Also visit my web site; restaurateur

Anonymous –   – (12:05 AM)  

Hello outstanding website! Does running a blog like this require a lot of work?
I have virtually no understanding of coding however I was hoping to start
my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog
owners please share. I understand this is off subject but I simply wanted to ask.
Thanks!

My weblog Way

Anonymous –   – (7:59 AM)  

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first
comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger
but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


Here is my web blog ... www.ibmmania.com

Anonymous –   – (12:37 PM)  

Hello! I am about to begin my own blog and was wondering if you know where the best place to
purchase a blog url is? I am not even sure if that's what its known as? (I'm
new to this) I'm referring to "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=38070378&postID=6303963143247176471". How do I go about getting one of these for the website I'm building?

Thanks!

My web page; profesionalna

Anonymous –   – (4:16 PM)  

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say wonderful blog!


Feel free to surf to my weblog: pakerice

Anonymous –   – (5:32 PM)  

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


My web site: rotting chemical
My webpage: removal

Anonymous –   – (3:36 PM)  

Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely
different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a
fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

Here is my webpage :: oprema

Anonymous –   – (11:05 PM)  

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a
team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!



Here is my website :: kongres advokata

Anonymous –   – (5:57 PM)  

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo
News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

my blog post - luggage carts

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP