Truth on Trial

"Perhaps the most amazing "defense" was that of French journalist Claude Weill Reynal, who wrote that Karsenty must be a mad man for spending so much time proving that France 2 had broadcast a staged clip purporting to reflect reality because "[fake images] are used all the time everywhere on television and no TV journalist in the field or film editor would be shocked."


Enderlin himself expressed the philosophy behind Reynal's argument: Even if Mohammed al-Dura was not killed by Israeli fire, other Palestinian children have been. Therefore at a deeper level the clip was true."

Anonymous –   – (9:05 AM)  

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website.

Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog readers have
complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but
looks great in Firefox. Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?


my site: best diet plan

Anonymous –   – (8:06 AM)  

Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Look into my web blog: sexygirlchat.net

Anonymous –   – (10:09 PM)  

Awesome post.

my weblog http://xxx-fuck.net

Anonymous –   – (5:13 PM)  

My brother suggested I might like this website. He used to be
totally right. This put up actually made my day.
You can not believe just how a lot time I had spent for
this information! Thank you!

Feel free to visit my webpage http://www.babesflick.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP