Unnamed right-wing bloggers embarrass the commie stooges at the TDSB again

Bye Bye Black Panthers! EyeCrazy has the dirt.


Here's a list of educational materials that the TDSB has pulled from their web site after being discovered by "unnamed right wing bloggers"

Che Guevara - Dead

Only Whites Can Be Racist - Dead

Veggie Sex For Kids - Dead

Anonymous –   – (4:23 PM)  

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

Here is my blog post :: healthy diet plans

Anonymous –   – (9:32 PM)  

Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the good spirit.


My web blog ... declaring bankruptcy in florida

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP