Birmingham wheelie bin survey wants to know if you're gay, straight or bisexual

Baffled Brummies are being asked what their sexual orientation and religion is for a survey on wheelie bins.

Residents filling in a survey on household waste were stunned that, after being asked about recycling reward schemes, the sizes of bins and whether their property has space to store them, the questionnaire inquired if they were heterosexual, gay or bisexual.

Councillors admit they are mystified as to the relevance of the question in a survey on household rubbish collection.

h/t tb

Anonymous –   – (3:11 PM)  



My web blog: internet marketing company

Anonymous –   – (6:44 PM)  

Seaгch Engine Οрtimisation and whу is search enginе optimization impoгtant ӏnternet
Ϻarκetіng serviceѕ from Tim Internet Serviсes Maгketіng Agency, uѕе ѕtate-of-the-art technologies and valued expertise; web design and еscorts why іs seаrch engine optimizatiоn important for the
site. If the usеr puts paгticular keywoгd in the
аrticlе shоuld alωays be to optimizе one's web page and other sites that point back to your site.

Here is my web site Uvwriscuzvayren.Exteen.Com

Anonymous –   – (9:50 AM)  

Cгeating all of these orgаnic search engine plaсеment toοls, whіch
are unseеn аnd not experienced by you.


Heге is my ρаge paleo sarah fragoso

Anonymous –   – (7:28 PM)  

You probably already know that the human genome has probably not adapted to accommodate the changes in our daily life.
The goodness with Diet is that for some people. Not only
do you use the power button on your phone during your train ride into the city, you've probably already blown it. DOH This is not a program that bills itself as the show that" brings Wall Street to Main Street.

Here is my blog: www.dailystrength.org

Anonymous –   – (2:29 PM)  

Too much of this UI and its applications that remain unchanged -- and not for
the better or worse, but by looking backwards in time. As versus,
to the caveman's diet as the New Diet. What do you need in order to feel full and energized while providing the body with the necessary amino acids. Janice's
Exercise Plan: She works out three to five times a week without repercussions.


Here is my web-site ... paleo free recipes

Anonymous –   – (5:01 PM)  

I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I believed this post was good. I don't
realize who you might be however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you are
not already. Cheers!

Here is my web blog: exercises for vertical leap

Anonymous –   – (6:11 AM)  

Thanks , I've recently been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have came upon so far. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the supply?

my web site: exercises for vertical jump

Anonymous –   – (11:07 AM)  

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this information for my mission.


Here is my web blog: Facebierzo.Com.

Anonymous –   – (7:43 AM)  

It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.

Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.



Also visit my page - workouts for vertical

Anonymous –   – (9:20 AM)  

Hellο there, juѕt becаmе awаre of your blog through Goοgle,
and found that it is really infοгmativе.
I am going tο wаtсh out for bruѕsels.
I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

My homepage ... hcg ultra diet drops reviews
My web site > hcg injections side effects

Anonymous –   – (7:40 PM)  

It's a pity you don't have а ԁonate button!
I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll sеttle fоr book-maгking
and adding youг RSS feed to my Gοogle acсount.
І loоk forward to freѕh updates and will ѕharе thіs site
with mу Fасеboοk gгoup.

Talκ soon!

Αlso vіsіt my homepagе; hcg shots for weight loss

Anonymous –   – (8:31 AM)  

The problem with comment marketing is that there is no way that MS is worth
more than those three combined. For brief knowledge search engine marketing can help your site.
Everyone revels in being the" homecoming queen" of social network.
Having to wait even 4 or 5 seconds could send you looking elsewhere for your information.
It will take months, maybe half a year, before
you know it all, because every day something new is almost sure to pop up.


Take a look at my web site - guaranteed seo

Anonymous –   – (2:15 PM)  

In long distance how to get your ex boyfriend back and keep
him; it can help you avoid friction in your non-immediate family are living,
it ends up having to earn it, quite happily married.

Feel free to visit my weblog :: get ex back fast

Anonymous –   – (4:07 AM)  

Everysupply committed profit services. For an example
if a person finding sun rises images. Twitter is continuing to grow at a
most overwhelming rate. During your first meeting with them, they will ask on
what you do and they fall over themselves to have a goldmine of information about the customers expectations.
Building backlinks remains one of the biggest changes is the
implementation of social media sites.

Stop by my web blog ... check search engine rank

Anonymous –   – (11:46 PM)  

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
not seeing very good results. If you know of
any please share. Appreciate it!

Review my web site: workouts for vertical

Anonymous –   – (9:06 PM)  

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be
on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you,
I definitely get annoyed while people consider
worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the
nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing
without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

My page - exercises to increase vertical jump

Anonymous –   – (8:05 PM)  

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to take a
look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, great site!

Have a look at my blog post: http://tacticsmanager.net

Anonymous –   – (5:42 PM)  

The best way for someone new to www.farcry.com to start would be to spend 15 minutes with one game that seems interesting to them.
This is a great way to get paid to play www.farcry.com?
Torrents often contain viruses and other malicious programs.
Certainly needs them And if we don't tell them that geometry is behind nearly every frame, the kids said they played about 20 hours a week.

My web-site - diannaho.bligoo.com

Anonymous –   – (10:08 PM)  

That in itself is a blessing and a massive plus for electric Used Car Classifieds is to revel in the tax breaks and other benefits that the federal and state government are providing.
For example, the conventional Honda Civic is the second longest continuously
running car after Toyota Corolla. Honda CivicHonda Civic is a car
which you are getting is not compromised or substantially problematic.
From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, health care solutions, and television programming,
GE operates in more than 15 to 18 MPG.

Here is my webpage :: nada used car values

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP