Your tax dollars at work

You try your best to avoid being violent,’ the Palestinian security man tells me. ‘But in cases where the data is strong, and the prisoner is not co-operating, and when there might be harm done to others – then you must be.

'I’m not going to lie to you. Torture is used. We have to protect our people.

Canada gives 300 million to the PA.

Anonymous –   – (11:26 AM)  

Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further post thanks once again.



My blog post: natox reviews

Anonymous –   – (11:27 AM)  

Howdy I am so grateful I found your blog, I really
found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for
something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you
for a fantastic post and a all round exciting
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

Here is my web page - natox cream review

Anonymous –   – (11:33 AM)  

This post provides clear idea for the new visitors of
blogging, that truly how to do blogging and site-building.


Also visit my web site; natox

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP