London's £36bn benefits bill is bigger than the UK's whole defence budget

London's benefits bill has soared to more than the British defence budget, a new report warned today.

The study by the Centre for Social Justice highlighted that £36 billion went on working-age welfare payments in 2011/12 in the capital, compared with defence spending of £33.8 billion.

Gee. I wonder why? Hate preacher Abu Qatada complains his five-bedroom taxpayer funded home is not big enough due to lack of storage space

h/t zd

Anonymous –   – (11:52 PM)  

magnificent submit, very informative. I'm wondering why the opposite experts of this sector don't understand this.
You must continue your writing. I am confident, you've a great readers' base already!


My page - what is the best online sports betting sites

Anonymous –   – (3:26 AM)  

I was suggested this web site via my cousin. I'm no longer positive whether this post is written via him as no one else recognise such particular about my problem. You're amazing!
Thanks!

my weblog; man with a van

Anonymous –   – (8:37 PM)  

Hi are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set
up my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your
own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My web-site cheap car insurance quotes

Anonymous –   – (11:04 AM)  

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that
it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Also visit my site roulette

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP